Norovirus can be deadly to older adults living in retirement communities. The Norovirus Prevention Guide provides resources to combat the spread of this highly contagious virus. Included are:
- How to identify norovirus symptoms early
- Immediate isolation procedures for individuals suspected of having the illness
- Best practices including the specific products and equipment to have on-hand at all times
- Which EPA-registered disinfection products are most effective
- Guidelines for outbreak investigation and documentation
- Lessons via examples and case-study scenarios gleaned from past outbreaks
Learn more about this resource guide on our website.
Once downloaded, the guidebook can be printed and made available in your community as needed.
If you have any questions, please feel free to give us a call at 720-684-4600.